One Place - Organize Move Consign provides Consignment Delivery, Auction, Donation & Recycling Services for items you no longer want or need. Our service goal is to provide clients with the highest return for their items, find a new life for items no longer used or needed, and most of all, keep items that still hold value out of our landfills.
Accounts for consignment will be created (or added to) in our Clients name. Our resale value experts have a vast knowledge of second hand retail in our community and can often choose which location your items will be best suited at for your highest return.
Any items not suited for resale will be donated to a non-profit charity to include but not limited to Salvation Army or Goodwill. Please let us know if you require a tax deduction/itemized receipt for any donated items, otherwise a tax receipt will not necessarily be provided.
One Place cannot manage or coordinate 3rd party accounts for clients; Clients will need to contact the 3rd party organization directly with questions, inquires or concerns.
713 3rd Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
Our partner organizations include but are not limited to
It’s Simply Serendipity 319-364-1107, Ext 701
Open By Appointment Only
713 3rd Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52410
· Owned by the One Place Team and sells exclusively for our Moving & Organizing Clients
· Accepts & Sells Mattresses and Appliances
· Items may be sold via storefront, Facebook, Craigslist, Auction, Ebay or other consignment stores
· Consigners receive 45% of the final sale price of the item
· Inventory and/or sold lists are not provided & Unsalable items may be donated without notification
· Account payment requests will require 2-4 weeks for processing
· Checks may be picked up in person by appointment, or mailed to you free of charge
Stuff Etc 319-373-2380
Open Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 11am-5pm
252 Blairs Ferry Road NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
· Sell a variety of all items, however their acceptance of items can be strict & change often
· Consigners receive 40% of the final sale price as listed on the account
· A one-time $5 fee will be deducted from new accounts
· Account payments can be requested from those listed on the account. There is a mailing fee of $2.50 for checks.
Harlequin Home 319-777-3555
Open Tue-Sat 10am - 5pm, Sun 11am-4pm
76 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
· Features furniture items, lovely home décor, accessories, and select antique pieces
· Consigners receive 50% of the final sale price. Ebay and Paypal expenses split 50/50
· Consigners are paid on the 10th day of the month following the sale of the item or items